Friday, September 8, 2017

CP 470F Portfolio | #FeatureFriday

It's #FeatureFriday!
Now, for some reason, not all of the photos wanted to load guys, I'm so sorry!! :(
I attached what I could, so hopefully you'll at least have SOMETHING to look at...

This was meant to be part of the "Abstract Landcape" assignment.
Not gonna lie, I have no idea how this even happened. 
My sister running away down a long pebbly path. 
Supposed to highlight the landscape, and then have you go "OH HEY, it's a person!".
I noticed her cute little self at first glance though ;)
Urban landscape assignment. I tried my best to avoid stepping on glass as I went around the Murdale area of Carbondale in search of something that looked "urban". I mean, when I first got this assignment, I was like "seriously? Urban? CARBONDALE?"

This one I TRIED to go for the abstract thing, but you know...
Eh. 

Colored landscape that looked decent in B&W, so it ended up in the portfolio lol
More of little sis in a landscape. This was at Canon Park, Carterville, IL.
I LOVED how watercolor-y the water turned out. <3
This was more of a play on lines with the branches and tree trunks.

------------------------------------------

"WHAT?! That's it?!" Yeah, sorry. :P

You guys have already seen most of the rest of the photos and the others are refusing to upload, so take what you get. Anyway, what'd you guys think of the final photos? Any favorites? If yes, comment below!

Our next #MusicMonday, I plan to introduce you to proves that even the actors who play street rats are diamonds in the rough ;)

You won't want to miss it! 
Stay tuned by subscribing ("SUBSCRIBE" in the top right corner and enter your email)!


See you on Monday!~

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment