Friday, June 30, 2017

18 TYPES OF ASIAN GIRLS - FUNG BROS. Video | #FeatureFriday

I'm actually sharing a video more than a YouTuber this time for this #FeatureFriday. 
Why? The video itself is really well-made and while I love it, I haven't seen enough of these guys videos to say that I'm a definite fan (oops). 

This particular video is pretty much on point though. XD
With the exception of #13, the church-going Asian girl, I pretty much agree with all of it.

Here's what FB has that will have you laughing through the video:
- Porter Lynn XD just kill me now. I love this idea so much. "Asian Girl Expert" XD
-- worth mentioning that she's stellar at being all the different types. That's NOT easy.
- hobby + food + clothing breakdown. Not bad, guys. Not bad at all.
- freaking BOBA (brought over by airplane). This is genius. XD
- the "ferrari" exit the shot moment
- 6:58 (she still has Asian parents. Word)

I'm a combo of a few of these. This has been verified with other Asian girls who know me really well XD

Watch the video and see if you can guess? :P




One of the things that made me just about die laughing was that I KNEW lots of my Asian girl friends would fit these descriptions. It was like we'd watch the description, and Ashriel and I would get the same girl in our head who fit it to a T. 

For example, my best Chinese girl friend, Yvonne/YuCen, is CLEARLY #2. XD

----------------------------------------------------

And now for the answers...you ready? 
Drum roll please!!

I am: (also stating the points that they made that don't pertain to me. 100% accurate otherwise)

#5: Geeky Asian Girl
Except for: profile pic (um. my pic is staying there thank you)

#10: Hipster Asian Girl
Not hippie and most of the fashion (e.g., tattoos, beanies) they mention isn't stuff I'm interested in/wear. And for the record, I look freaking awful in beanies. Just can't do it.

Oops, did my preference in guys just get released to the public? lol


#13 Church Asian Girl
Let's be real, ladies. If you agree with "flirt to convert", please take a step back and have a long talk with your Lord because He's got a lot to say about that.

#18 Foodie Asian Girl
...you didn't really expect me to say this isn't accurate, did you? 


-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Subscribe (top right, click on SUBSCRIBE and enter email) if you haven't already!!
And click through to their channel.

Next week, on #MusicMonday, I'll be sharing some of the mad skills of Ming Wei of da Neo! 
Look forward to it!

Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment