Monday, June 12, 2017

JuNCurryAhn : BTS(방탄소년단) - Blood Sweat & Tears(피 땀 눈물) VIOLIN/DANCE COVER | #MusicMonday

Subscribe in the top right corner of your screen!
Click on it, and it should ask you to enter your email.
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I gave you a heads up last week, so here's the SECOND cover of BTS "Blood Sweat & Tears". No, I'm not saying I'm in love with the song, but I AM in love with these covers!!

Also, remember how I said Alexander Rybak is European Lindsey Stirling? Let me now introduce you to Korean Lindsey Stirling lol XD

Firstly, he goes by "JunCurryAhn" online. Which KILLS me, because his real name is Jun Sung Ahn, and "CurryAhn" is a word-play off of "Korean". XD
Secondly, he's an adorable human being and he's essentially become a K-pop star of his own making, which, let's be honest here, is actually really amazing. Long story short, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE JUN. He's so talented and cute to boot :P
Sorry, my fangirl is showing >_<

-----------------------------------------

I don't need to belabor this song anymore. You already saw the cover from last week.
Anyhoo, I love that they're doing this song in suits. It just makes it THAT much more attractive because they look sleeker and classier throughout the dance.
These guys, particularly Jun, clean up nice :)



Hope you loved this MV!
Yes, I'm aware I'm biased because I love Jun :P


--------------------------------------------------------------


See you Wednesday!
If you haven't subscribed, click on "SUBSCRIBE" in the upper right corner of your screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment