Friday, June 23, 2017

Crown Brew Coffee Co. | #FeatureFriday

Do you know why I LOVE #FeatureFridays? It gives me a legitimate excuse to fangirl and I don't have to try to put it through a filter. It's even cooler when I KNOW the awesome people I'm sharing about in person. That's what I'm sharing today.

Quick pic with Jared and my new hat :P

I first met Jared Gravatt at our mutual friends' wedding. He was the photographer and I was one of the decorators. I was supposed to put a tumbling "fall" of cherry blossoms above an arch that marked the beginning of the "aisle" (it was outdoors) and to my chagrin, I was too darn short!! Thank God for kind Jared and his tallness :P

Anyway, I had the honor to visit Jared at his new cafe, Crown Brew Coffee Co., last Friday morning to celebrate their grand opening! They have had SUCH a busy morning!

They appeared on the NEWS at 6am, opened for the celebration at 7am, and had their ribbon cutting at noon (which I missed because I had to leave for work).

I ordered the Cold Brew Guatemala blend with almond milk and dark chocolate, which they served us in an adorable little mason jar.

LOVE <3

Aaaaand I'm gonna stop talking and just show you photos. XD

Look, it's SHINYYYYYY


This is just...agh. So much win. I love this.


Coffee!!


Chill furniture.


Comfy couch.


Little sis.


Busy busy busy!


We got the same thing. lol XD


It's only 9am and it's already this busy!!


Moi. :P

You should go visit when you get the ch
ance. I've officially dubbed this, along with Common Grounds, my new coffee hangouts. I love me some coffee, but I'm all for 1) supporting Christian businesses and 2) supporting friends.

If you want to see their Facebook live, it's here. I'm in it. lol XD




-------------------------------------------------------------- 
Be sure to pay these guys a visit!

Here's a little secret: I'm hoping that when the TZArtisan PRINT book comes out, we'll be able to have our release party here :P


Subscribe (top right, click on SUBSCRIBE and enter email) if you haven't already!!

Byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment