Monday, June 19, 2017

The Hound + The Fox | #MusicMonday

You guys know I don't typically listen to mainstream pop music or pop artists. 
If I know of any songs that are popular at that time, it's because an artist that I like did a cover of it. It is also, more than likely, an acappella one.

The Hound + The Fox is one of the few exceptions to my music cover inspirations.

Here they are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

McKenzie and Reilly Zamber are one of the cutest couples ever and I love them to bits.
They are two of the nicest, most talented people I know, and to top it off, they're now parents. 
All of the music in their videos is played by them, the song is sung by them, and their chill vibes through the whole thing is COMPLETELY orchestrated by them.

To top it off, they're part of Fifgen Films, a company that has filmed videos for YouTube sensations Pentatonix, Lindsey Stirling, Peter Hollens, and Home Free, to name a few...The sheer volume of talent that's bottled up in these two astounds me with every new video they release.

They're freaking adorable and produce quality work with everything they do. They released a small photoshoot that they did for their Beauty & the Beast cover (the video I'm sharing today). Here are the photos.

Are they not the cutest thing? :3




I love this idea!

Reilly

McKenzie

Also, just wanted to make clear the fact that they DO make original songs as well, but I just so happened to share their Beauty & the Beast cover here.


-----------------------------------------

Okay, let's get to it. I loved everything about this :) 




I'm cheating a little bit here and sharing a second video. :P

HAD to share because it's just...so well done. *cries happy tears*



I FREAKING LOVE THEIR VIDEOS OMG.

--------------------------------------------------------------


Patreon (best way to support them) : https://www.patreon.com/TheHoundTheFox
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHoundTheFox
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thehoundthefox/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TheHoundTheFox/
Loudr : https://loudr.fm/artist/the-hound-the-fox/XRX6S

--------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe in the top right corner of your screen!
Click on it, and it should ask you to enter your email.

The first "Crafty Nights with Ari" will happen on Tuesday night! I'm SO EXCITED!!
First look at how it went on our next #WeeklyWednesday! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment