Friday, September 29, 2017

Epic Bass Battle: Tim Foust vs Avriel (Avi) Kaplan vs Geoff Castellucci | #FeatureFriday

It's #FeatureFriday! 
We know that I love me some bass men :)

I have three names in the cappella world that primarily come to mind.
Tell me that a song's got any one of these mighty men of the bass and I've got my headphones on and am fully prepared for full-out fangirling.

Allow me to introduce you to:
Tim Foust (Home Free)


Avriel Kaplan (formerly Pentatonix, currently independent artist)


Geoff Castellucci (Voiceplay)


TRUE STORY, many concert speakers in performance venues have met their sad, sound-sharing end because they couldn't handle the sheer awesome of these voices. This has happened LIVE before.

Actually...now that I'm thinking about it, I'd add Jonathan Young to my list of bass-men, but this is specifically for acappella, so...yeah. Just throwing that out there! :P 

------------------------------------------

So, as a fan, you're DEFINITELY going to start wondering...who sings lower?
Has someone ever put these three ridiculously talented men in the same room and had them "complete"? 

I chanced across this video as I thought about this question this week, due to my #MusicMonday being about Avi's album (Sage and Stone) and also the fact that Home Free's new album (Timeless) came out 9/22/2017. 
They will be next week's #MusicMonday! :D


------------------------------------------

Enjoy the bass-off for yourself!:
Be sure to have on headphones or you may not even be able to HEAR the note they're singing. The video has the name of the singer in the top left corner and the note they've sung in the bottom center (will turn red when they hit it).


------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick, one of my favorite topics to discuss, #FeatureFriday! 
As stated earlier, our next #MusicMonday will revolve solely around Home Free's newest album, Timeless. I'm really excited! 

Stay tuned by subscribing ("SUBSCRIBE" in the top right corner and enter your email)!
See you Monday!~

Enter your email address:

2 comments: