Friday, October 6, 2017

Give Me Suggestions! | Disney Villain Impressions | Brizzy Voices + Peter Hollens | #FeatureFriday

Cute villain 8-bits I found online :D

This is a different #FeatureFriday than usual, because...I'm planning to create a Disney Villains impressions video! This week's feature is more to give you an idea of what I'll be doing and what you can expect.

Comment below with the Disney villain you'd like me to impersonate and (if you want) the scene that you want me to say the lines from!

Please have it in the following format: "(name of villain) | (scene/line)"

For example:
Cruella De Vil | The scene where she creepily appears in the doorway and says "FIFTEEN".


I will do my best to include all suggestions, but please forgive me if I leave out some from movies that I don't know (because I don't want to imitate a Disney villain I don't know and have it be COMPLETELY WRONG).

Let's do this together!! :D
The plan right now is that I will release it over Thanksgiving break, just as a thank you to all the friends I have who support my Disney villain loving habits :P

Here's an example of what I'll probably do: (this is by the talented Brizzy Voices)



Also, please note that male villains will probably end up being 1) a joke or 2) slightly higher pitched, but it'll still be funny because I love doing stuff like it lol XD

Also, I'm not doing a singing medley, but something like THIS would be cool at some point in life, no? I think I could do it...with help. ...Lots of help lol XD



Share this post with your friends and get their suggestions too! :P
The more the merrier! Thank you! <3

Any and all input is highly appreciated!!
See you next #MusicMonday! :)

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment