Friday, October 13, 2017

Dragon Age Inquisition - The Dawn Will Come - Peter Hollens Virtual Choir feat. 500+ Patrons! | #FeatureFriday


I had a FANTASTIC...uh...last Friday. haha
So, I had already written the OTHER #FeatureFriday post when this announcement came out...but if you hadn't seen it on my other social media outlets already...

I'M IN AN A CAPPELLA MUSIC VIDEO WITH Peter Hollens!!!! O_O 
AAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

I had submitted this video a couple months back and was hoping that, MAYBE, it would be good enough to be in the final video. 


A quick flash of "Oh, look! It's me!" and then that'll be that. But no, Peter did me the GREAT HONOR of having me in there from 0:20-0:30 and 1:57-2:12 (mid-bottom left section).





Check THAT off the bucket list of musical must-haves. Can't wait till he does this again! <3

I love being a part of the #HollensFamily! Legit one of the BEST FAN-GROUPS EVER. :D

See you next #MusicMonday! :)

I'm gonna share one of the best musical purchases that you can ever make in your LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment