Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Ming Wei of da Neo is HERE!! | #WeeklyWednesday

Where do I even begin with how happy I am that one of my Singaporean big sisters is in town?! I mean....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I haven't seen Ming Wei in FIVE YEARS. But, as it is with all close friendships, we picked right back up where we left off. :)

Mom and Ash went to go pick them up from St. Louis on Saturday morning, spent the day with them there and brought them back for dinner. The pictures below are from Sunday dinner with Zhou Ting and his wife, Feng Yang (our beloved CCF alum who is now based in San Diego, CA). It's like a little reunion <3


Front Row: Ming Wei, Mom, Feng Yang
Back Row: Me, Ashriel, Dad, Ming Wei's Mom, Zhou Ting

Dinner
Small disclaimer, I love Feng Yang too, but we see her more often than Ming Wei (FY comes back every so often), so MW's the main one I'm ranting about for the next couple of posts. 

ANYWAY. This is just a snapshot of what's to come! We have many more outings and events that we'll be having with Ming Wei and Mum, so look forward to seeing those on the next #WeeklyWednesday. It's amazing to think that she left in 2012, back when I was still studying Computer + Electrical Engineering (yikes, who remembers THOSE days...yuck!) 


What a joy it is to have my big sis (both of them :P) back!

------------------------------------------------

On a random note, there were LOTS of animal noises happening Monday night. 
Ash and I weren't quite asleep yet and had a most amusing time listening to it all. 
I'm almost positive that we heard owls and coyotes. Which was really cool. :D

Many fun things happening in the next week. Here are a couple things to look forward to:
- Crepe Lunch later today with Ming Wei + Ashriel's piano teacher Jenny
- Crafty Nights with Ari #2 (tomorrow/Thursday)

In other words, our next #WeeklyWednesday is going to be PACKED. WHOO! :D
Be sure to subscribe in the upper right hand corner with your email if you haven't already!

~Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment