Friday, March 10, 2017

It All Begins With the Present | Ariel Yining Loh


Why do I continue to do this to myself? I'm already far too busy, and do WAY too many things in my free time. 

But thinking on it further, it's nice to have a place to chronicle the weekly happenings, isn't it? 

If you're like me, I get the worst hand-cramps when I attempt to journal, so that has never happened. 

However, typing, on the other hand, is definitely something I can get behind. Don't know who all will read this, but for those who care enough to read what I have to say, keep me accountable, yeah? I hope to do at least a post a week.

On the more serious end of things, however, I honestly think I'm just doing this because I have so many friends that I wish I kept in better touch with that I really just CAN'T. But here...well, we'll see how it goes. You know who you are.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


Welcome to Lohtopia, folks. Here's the lowdown, ok?

A utopia is supposed to be an ideal place or state (according to the dictionary). In short, this is going to be MY world. Where Loh girl #1 (c'est moi) is finally going to get everything straightened out in life and it'll all. Be. Perfect.

But probably NOT. :P

Stick around, guys. I'm bound to do something either awesome or stupid every week and I hope it'll make you laugh. Smile. Either at me or at yourself. Whichever one feels healthier at that point in time for you to do. :)

My friends say that if my life were a Korean drama, they'd watch it, and frankly, I would too. I'd pop that bad boy into a DVD player (or Netflix? what do people even DO these days? MORIARTY?! I need help here!!) and binge watch it till I suffered from too much emotional attachment to "fictional" characters (my life, so technically...). There are, unfortunately for me at the moment, absolutely NO eye-catching oppas in sight though, so pray for me that Mr. Right will come around sometime.

Just one small clarification though, I have absolutely NO problem being the very single, crafts too much, listens to too much Asian and acappella music (and can only remember pop songs if they've been covered by an acappella group), and seemingly too geeky for her age cat lady in the future. Just so we're clear ;)

That said, I'm not rushing. We'll see what God has in store. Remember that Matthew 6:34 (AMP) says: "So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." As a mega-type A (according to best friend who I need to find a way to refer to in a more concise manner), I probably need more of that verse in my life. 
Is anyone ELSE having this problem?

Till next time, ladies and gents. Stay classy. 
Subscribe somewhere to the left of this post with your email to stay updated :)

Byeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment