Friday, September 28, 2018

Malaysia Trip : Instagramming, Blogging, and Upside-Down Museum | #FeatureFriday2018

Some of the things that are fun to look at are often the things that you can take pictures of. Why? You feel like you have a justified reason to do crazy things you would never ever do otherwise. In public anyway :P

Welcome to the segment of my Malaysia trip series strictly dedicated to everything Instagrammable that happened on the trip that immediately resulted in the craziest behavior lol XD

-------------------------

Penang's Wall Art


So, when in Penang, keep on the lookout for fun wall art. There are evidently tours that are actually set up just to take you around to find them all, but we went off on our own, making the discovery of these wall paintings that much more exciting when we DID come across them. This post is mostly going to be self-explanatory photos with some captions, so enjoy!



Dad is a coffee angel lol XD

Mum had a fascination with every photogenic display bike.
Isn't she just SO CUTE?!


My sister is freaking adorable. Nuff said.


Oh look, it's me! :)
-------------------------

Upside Down Museum

I'd launch into some long description, but I actually couldn't find a ton of information about this particular one that we went to in Penang, so here's a site for the USA based Upside Down Museums instead. 

I will say before you get to the rest of the pictures that my skirt unfortunately killed some of the effect of the photos. I would've worn shorts, but 1) I was still horrendously sunburned and in pain from the Langkawi trip, and 2) we were going to be on a plane the rest of the day and I did not want to be in shorts for that. So oh well, you win some, you lose some. 

everything's already upside down at the entrance lol
I was highly entertained from beginning to end.






Which photo(s) is / are your favorite? Out of the ones pictured here, I like the one with the black and white tile floor (the sideways one) and the one with the white-cushioned love seat because my skirt actually looked like it was cooperating with gravity lol XD

-------------------------

Bloggers Galore!

These were just so funny when I saw it happening before my eyes that I HAD to snap pictures of them to show you guys. First is the food blogger guy. I suspect he may also be a tour guide of sorts because he was explaining a lot of things to the people he was seated with about the history of the eatery and also about the food they were buying / eating. He took a TON of pictures lol XD

Second is blogger girl. And can we just give a hearty round of applause for the man who I suspect is what we have come to know as the "Instagram boyfriend" or "Instagram husband"? XD He must have taken at least 10 photos. He was changing up the angles, shifting from left to right, and she would change poses every 3 - 5 or so. 


-------------------------

Have you been to Penang before? What were your favorite things to take pictures of? :)

~ Ariel
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment