Thursday, November 16, 2017

Fun at the Flemings' + International Sunday | #WeeklyWednesday

*EDIT* "Server Rejected" issues uploading images + vids, so the continuation of this post is on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pg/arielyiningloh2/

-------------------------

Sorry for the late post. I kept getting an error whenever I was uploading images and vids that they were "Server Rejected". Anyway, International Sunday was the main exciting thing happening this week, so the first two activities are...semi-linked to it. lol XD 

Without further ado, here's what I got myself into this week!

-------------------------

Fun at the Flemings'
I went over on Wednesday evening to Kristi's place to have some fun with dressing her up in a yukata for the first time and was invited to have dinner at her place as well. Papa and Mama Fleming always make me feel at home and SO WELCOME at their house, going by there is always a great, heart-warming time. I'm so blessed that God has placed so many beautiful families in my life that have "adopted" me. I almost laughed out loud when I walked into the dining room/kitchen (from their side door) and they announced my entrance as, "HEY! IT'S OUR ASIAN DAUGHTER!!" *cue hugs*

It was nacho night at their house (something that never happens at ours), so it was really fun. I was quite proud with how mine turned out. Mama Fleming had a great spread of options and the stuff that she DID make was delicious.

Chips, veg, cheese sauces, and taco sauces.

(from the left) Taco chicken, taco beef, refried beans (didn't eat those because I'm not exactly...fond of the taste of beans), and black beans (manageable)

Drink spread at the Flemings' is always good :)

Full plate of stuff (I had scoopable nachos all over the bottom to make it nice and easy to eat) + cold cranberry grape juice.

All the scoopable bits were eaten and I put what's left on this plate into two pieces of soft wrap and ate the rest of it.

A while ago, they got this darling, HANDSOME cat (reminds me of the Baron from Studio Ghibli's The Cat Returns) named Finnian (Finn for short). He's so sleek and gorgeous, thanks to the love and care that Kristi gives him :) He's also quite the diva. lol XD

Here are some cute pictures of him:


Finn hanging out by the kitchen bench.



-------------------------

Ashriel's Home + International Sunday


-------------------------

I also went to see Thor: Ragnarok this week. Will do a #FeatureFriday post about it. :)
Look forward to it! Hopefully the images issue will be fixed...

Talk to you soon!

~Byeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment