Monday, November 20, 2017

"JUN 'When I Call' Official MV" | #MusicMonday

So...I know I said I'd hold off, but my fave, the super talented JunCurryAhn just dropped a new single. A freaking original.

Image may contain: 1 person

I'm fangirling and HAD to share. OMG.
Kill me now. 

I'm SO PROUD OF HIM.
Look at him now. I'm not saying that he has to look like this for me to love him. I was a fan even when he looked like the Asian kid next door. I'm just so impressed with how hard he's worked to get to where he is now.

--------------------------------

The guy is LITERALLY a K-pop star of his own making. He sings, raps (a little, though increasingly so), is a killer violinist (though he isn't playing the violin in this video), and his dance moves just get better and better with each new video.


This is his new MV. 



I have provided time-stamps for different reaction points. In case you were interested.
Or just wanted to laugh at my pathetic state of fangirl life.

Okay, before we start though...his new logo?! On. Point. 

- 0:29 - OMG JUN YOUR HAIR. YOUR MAKEUP. WHAT.
- 0:41 - he's dancing to his own choreo!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!
- 1:25 - the...thing. OMG.
- 1:36 - OK, Jun looks FREAKING AMAZING in that outfit. Cheers to the stylist!
- 1:51 - this transition into the dance scene. WHAT.
- 1:58 - dead. I can't handle this. He is SLAYING this. I just...I can't...I can't. I'm done. Please check on me in a few hours to see if the puddle of fangirling goo on the floor has rematerialized into myself. *melts*
- 2:19 - did he just dab? lol XD
- 4:01 - that angle and that lighting on his eyes. Ethereal. LOVE IT.

--------------------------------

Whoo! I haven't fangirled that hard in a while. Well, since Loki in Thor Ragnarok, anyway lol XD

See you guys on Wednesday! (back to homework for me. Jun's single was a "recharge")

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment