Wednesday, November 22, 2017

XA Thanksgiving Event | #WeeklyWednesday

It's the Thanksgiving season and I've got two different Thanksgiving dinners in this week!
Wow! So, as is an annual habit by this point, I went to help decorate the tables on Friday (11/17) morning and was essentially lead decorator (with Jeanne), completing about 38 tables. It's kinda fun, actually. I also ended up as a table host again. Surprise. :P

Anyway, as ALWAYS, pictures worth a 1000 words. So here we go with captions :)

My table and my view of the stage. This is actually one of the ones I decorated, so that was fun.

"Choir" prayer blessing song before the meal.

1/3 of my table, JingWen and ZhangChao from our CCF group.

2/3 of my table, ZhiHan and ZhaoTong from our CCF group. I didn't get a picture of the remaining two people from my table because it was our first time meeting and I didn't think they'd be comfortable.

My meal. Dinner plate consisted of mashed potatoes, turkey, ham, a "roll" (it's a bit large to be called that...?) with butter, salad, and pasta. Dessert plate had pumpkin pie, pecan pie, cinnamon coffee cake, and chocolate cake (way too much that got heaped on by the person who gave it to me and it was a bit too sweet, so I didn't end up eating it all. *sigh*)

From left to right: Minnie, Ashriel (my little sister), and Helen.
Our CCF group has so much fun. :)


With me this time!

Loh Prices! :D
From left to right: Olivia, Ashriel, Danae, Me (I need my jacket back, because now I have fat arms :/)

Sister wefies <3 Haven't done these in a while.


Danae and Ashriel.

Oooh, spicy ;)

From left to right: Me, Paula + Kudzai from the #kuaula wedding, Ashriel

This time was much better than previous years. Not as stressful, better managed, and we were all home by 9:30pm. Three cheers for better planning! YAY!

-------------------------

My cousin and her boyfriend are coming to visit us over this Thanksgiving break, arriving today. Hopefully I'll get to take lots of pictures for next week's post! 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm so grateful to have friends who actually care enough about my life for me to want to keep a blog to keep you all updated!
Comment below with what your plans are! Would love to know ;)

Stay safe if you're traveling!

~Byeeeeeeeeeee


Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment