Friday, July 7, 2017

"birduyen" Instagram Haul | #FeatureFriday

Does anyone else feel like Instagram does an outstanding job of finding us more things that we like? I recognize that Facebook does the same thing and most other social media outlets are attempting to find "Related Topics" to share with us, but I have to say that out of all of the social media I've used thus far, Instagram has been absolutely stellar.

Several of the artists I follow on several social media platforms were posting to Instagram in May with #mermay. Some of the designs were really cool, but when I poked at the hashtag and everything under the #mermay sun came up, I found a new artist that I like enough to follow. 

I LOVE IT when that happens. 

--------------------------------------------  

Instagram's "birduyen" has an adorable style. I wanted to jump into her store and splurge on...well, everything, the minute I got there, but I was patient. It just didn't feel like the right time. I was rewarded for my patience with an announcement from her a month later that she had several new products for pre-order in her shop! I got my hands on those as quickly as I could, and before I knew it, I had an adorable package at my door.

No, seriously. Look at it.

How flippin' cute is this? I love it when artists do this. <3
It just makes me feel special as a customer and also makes me feel like they really do appreciate my purchasing their work (which I love to do anyway, so everybody's happy).

I ordered 3 sets:
- #mermay washi mermaid print set
- Tea Girls (one of her new products) print set
- Neko Atsume buttons (because I loved that game, finished it, and then deleted it because I had collected all of the cats and wanted to free up my phone for new games lol)

I got FREEBIES. Who DOESN'T love freebies?! Especially when they're as cute as these.


Here are photos of the things I ACTUALLY ordered:



In short, I'm a happy person and I can't wait to give some of these away as gifts.
I've already decided that I'm giving NA buttons to the girls who have been helping me with craft night <3 Hopefully they like?

Here's a picture of ones I'm keeping for meself though. 
These are too cute. I don't think I can part with them just yet. :D

--------------------------------------------  

Subscribe (with your email) in the upper right hand corner of your screen if you haven't already and also, comment below with artists that you'd think I'd like! 

--------------------------------------------  
Subscribe to birduyen in the following links below: 
Storenvy: http://birduyen.storenvy.com/
Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/birduyen/
deviantART: http://birduyen.deviantart.com/
Tumblr: http://birduyen.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment