Friday, January 19, 2018

Bluebird Tea Co. Mixologists | #FeatureFriday2018

If you've hung out with me at my place over the past year or so, you'll know that I am ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED with Bluebird Tea Co. Mixologists' teas!! The first time I came across it was in one of Zoella's videos (one of my favorite YouTubers), in which she mentioned their variety and uniqueness. 

I've always liked tea to begin with and love one-of-a-kind type items, so I went over to check it out. The added perk of the fact that it's fancy-schmancy tea from the UK...also had a lot to do with it. lol XD


Their name was inspired from the phrase "Bluebird Day", which refers to having perfectly blue skies (which I think is adorable). 
Read about it here.

I've also had fantastic interactions with their customer service team, very kind and truly helpful. There was once I asked them to include a Bluebird Tea Co. pin in my subscription box (so that I wouldn't have to pay for additional shipping) and they kindly obliged <3

-----------------------------------

I HAVE:

Joined their Tea Club subscription! Been a part of it for...almost a year, I think? It is LITERALLY one of the things that I look most forward to as the calendar changes months because that's when my BBT package shows up in the mail!

They have fun names and even MORE FUN mixes to create their flavors. Like so:
I get 3 NEW teas to try every month, up to 30 tea cups worth, and it is SO. MUCH. FUN.
OMG. Not to mention, their tea blends are freaking gorgeous. Here are some pics of their tea. Aren't the colors just BEAUTIFUL? 



I fangirl over it every time and my parents think I'm crazy. I've also started collecting (to my parents' chagrin) things to help me enjoy my tea. I've been keeping an eye out for quality items and my tea-drinking tool collection has officially expanded to:
- Bluebird Tea's cold brew tea bottle
- a glass tea pot with a built in infuser from Ross for $7 (best steal thus far)
- a to-go tea bottle (stainless steel, bamboo exterior and lid and built-in infuser) from my "penpal" out in Virginia (we'll go with her nickname, Mir)
- an Asian fisherman tea bag holder thing that perches adorably on the edge of the cup

They also released an absolutely GORGEOUS advent calendar this past Christmas (expensive, so I didn't buy *sniff*). 
Here are a couple pics of their Christmas stuff: 



-----------------------------------

Instagram SAVVY

As many of us know (given that we're essentially the social media generation lol), having great pictures online is CRUCIAL to any 1) small business and 2) online presence. Some of their photos are run-of-the-mill (composition, color, etc), but the vast majority look like these gorgeous bits here.  





The dynamic composition...the contrasting and complimenting colors...
Some of these shots are FABULOUS, guys. I think you get how much I love these teas. lol
I especially love the creative use of "props" that either highlight 1) how gorgeous the tea blend is or 2) how necessary tasty tea is to good foodie life <3

-----------------------------------

Matcha Magic

Last but not least, while I'm not necessarily obsessed with THEIR particular matcha blend, they DO have a vast majority of amazing concepts going into their matcha product creations (both the company and their brand ambassadors) that I can't wait to try. Take a look at some of these sumptuous shots of matcha and matcha things! <3




Like I said earlier, Instagram savvy.

-----------------------------------

Here's their website if you want to buy stuff! I'd personally recommend waiting till stuff is on sale to make the best of shipping costs because shipping across the pond gets pricey. :(

Go check them out on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Follow them. :D
You won't regret it. Next time we hang out (either at my place or yours), feel free to ask me to bring/make tea! I would love to get someone else hooked on these delicious blends.

~Byeeeee!

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment