Friday, January 26, 2018

I Dream of Jeanne Marie | #FeatureFriday2018

For this #FeatureFriday2018, I wanted to introduce you to one of the most phenomenally talented crafty ladies that I've ever met, Jeanne!! :D I have the great honor of fulfilling a bucket list item that's been on there...well, forever. I'll be learning how to sew from her this year! I'M SO EXCITED. No photos of her yet, but that'll be changed soon! ;)

I could introduce her...or she can introduce herself (yay, cop-out XD)

Hi and welcome to I Dream of Jeanne Marie, a website and blog where you’ll find the talk revolves around the things I love…dolls, sewing, and whatever connects them together. Occasionally I may throw in a great recipe or a home improvement project I’ve finished.

I’m Jeanne… a Christian, a wife, a mom to a 26 and a 29 year old, a seamstress, a lover of fabrics and trims, a very amateur photographer, and someone who wants to make this little site a place where you can spend a few fun minutes each day being blessed! I love reading, cooking and baking, a variety of crafts, antique shopping, working on our 1892 fixer upper house, and loving my family. I hope you’ll join me as we travel down this road together. No telling where it might take us…


Long story short, Jeanne runs a daily blog (the dedication!! *cries*) and two online shops.

-----------------------------------

Adorable Photos

Jeanne really loves what she does and treats each of her dolls like a miniature daughter, which is adorable. It's clear that she has a genuine affection for each of her girls, all of whom she refers to by name and is very careful to only put them in outfits that she feels fits "them". Not unlike a mom lol XD

Here are some of my favorite images from her gallery (as seen here):


I love the detail and the sweetness of this.
the lovely bodice area is darling <3

this one just has...so. much. class.

...this is really weirdly nostalgic to see, in that I'm pretty sure there are pictures of my childhood like this lol XD

Here are some of my favorite images from her blog posts:


such a cute Easter/Spring themed shot!
I particularly appreciate the addition of the white picket fence.

self-explanatory. so lux lol

this could literally be the basis for a real siblings' photo somewhere

As we all know, photos can really make or break a sale, and with photos like these, it's no wonder that doll lovers everywhere are FLOCKING to Jeanne to get a piece of the action.

-----------------------------------

Want to check out Jeanne's stuff? 
Wait. What am I saying? OF COURSE YOU DO! Links here :)


You won't regret it. Next time we hang out (either at my place or yours), feel free to ask me to bring/make tea! I would love to get someone else hooked on these delicious blends.

~Byeeeee!

Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment